Scientific Explanations About the Mysteries of Borobudur Development
Borobudur has the basic structure punden terraces, with a six-yard square, three round circular courtyard and a main stupa as a peak. Also scattered in all pelatarannya several stupas. Borobudur temple established on top of a hill or a row of small hills stretching to the west-southwest and east-southeast with ± 123 m in length, width and height of ± 123 m ± 34.5 m measured from the surrounding flat land surface with a flat hilltop .
Borobudur Temple also looks quite complex views of the parts that were built. Consisting of 10 levels where the rate of 1-6 square-shaped and the rest of the round. The wall reliefs of the temple filled with the image as much as 1460 bar. There are 504 statues complete the temple.
Drafting Materials Temple
Soil core that serves as a land base or foundation soil Borobudur Temple is divided into 2, namely soil and natural soil-forming urug hill. Urug land is land that are made available for development purposes Borobudur, adapted to the shape of the building of the temple. According Sampurno Soil was added above the original soil as filler and shaper morphology temple building. Urug land has been created by the founder of the Borobudur Temple, not a result of restoration work. Urug soil thickness is not uniform even though located on the same floor, between from 0.5 to 8.5 m.
Rock composer Borobudur type andesite with a high porosity, about 32% porinya levels -46%, and between pore holes with each other are unrelated. Strong low compressive strength when compared with similar rocks. From the research Sampurno (1969), obtained a minimum compressive strength of 111 kg/cm2 and the maximum compressive strength of 281 kg/cm2. Heavy volume of rock between 1.6 to 2 t/m3.
Mystery of How to Build Temple
Data on this temple in terms of design, history and philosophy of building so many available. Many historians and buildings ancient writing about the features of this temple.
Data search results in both the book and the Internet, none of which reveal little about the mystery of how the construction of the temple. The only information is written on the figure of Edward Leedskalnin a strange and mysterious. He said "I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids and how the ancient Egyptians, Peru, Yucatan and Asia (Borobudur temple) lift stones weighing many tons only with primitive equipment. "
Edward is the man who built Coral Castle fame. Some people then expect him how to work to unravel the mystery about her knowledge of how the ancient buildings were built.
Here's the opinion of some people and experts on how to build Coral Castle Edward:
Some say that he might have discovered the secret of the ancient architects who build monuments like the pyramids and Stonehenge.
- Some say maybe Edwards used some kind of anti-gravity equipment to build Coral Castle.
- David Hatcher Childress, author of Anty Gravity and The World Grid, has an interesting theory. According to the South Florida area that became the location of Coral Castle has a strong diamagnetik that could make a floating object. Moreover, the south Florida area still considered part of the Bermuda triangle. David believes that Edward Leedskalnin using nets diamagnetik principles which enable him earth held up a large stone with using the center of mass. David also refers to the book notes Edward found that indeed show the existence of schemes of magnetic and electrical experiments in it. Although the statement of David smelly science, but the esoteric principles are still clearly visible in it.
- Another writer named Ray Stoner also supports this theory. He even believes that moving the Coral Castle Edward to Homestead because he is aware of the mathematical calculation errors in determining the location of Coral Castle. So he moved to the area you have the advantage in terms of magnetic strength.
Finally managed to get photos taken at the time of Edward's work on Coral Castle showed that he used the same approach used by modern workers, that is using principle called the block and tackle.
Coral Castle Bede also vary Borobudur Temple. Coral Castle still would allow using the Block and Tackle. For taste Borobudur block and tackle is still not there. So how exactly how to make this temple?. The mystery is not revealed on the basis of the above information. I try to start thinking again regardless of the mystery by attempting to analyze existing data.
there are several aspects to consider before estimating how the temple was built, namely:
Shape of the building. The temple is square-shaped tread ± 123 m in length, width and height of ± 123 m ± 42 m. Area 15 129 m2.
- The volume of primary material. The main material of this temple is the andesite berporositas high with a weight of 1.6 to 2.0 t/m3. An estimated 55,000 m3 of stone formers temple or about 2 million, ranging from rock to rock size 25 x 10 x 15 cm. Weight per piece of stone about 7.5 - 10 kg.
- Construction of the building. Borobudur Temple is a pile of stones placed on the mound as the core, so not a massive pile of rocks. Core soil also deliberately made the steps and terraces topped temples were razed to put the rocks.
- Each stone connected without the use of cement or adhesive. These stones are only connected by patterns and stacked.
- All the stones are taken from the river in the vicinity of Borobudur temple.
- Borobudur Temple is a complex of buildings seen from the parts that built. Consisting of 10 levels where the rate of 1-6 square-shaped and the rest of the round. The wall reliefs of the temple filled with the image as much as 1460 bar. There are 505 statues that complement the temple.
- Technology available. At that time there has been no material removal technology heavy lift and adequate. Estimated using a simple mechanical method.
- Estimated period of implementation. No information is accurate. But some sources say that Borobudur temple was built from 824 m - 847 m. There are other references which mention that the temple was built from 750 m to 842 m or 92 years.
- Construction of the temple done gradually. Initially built-storey apartment layout. It seems designed as a pyramid with staircase. But then changed. As there is evidence apartment layout is dismantled. The second phase, the foundation borobudur widened, plus two square steps and one step directly circle given a huge main stupa. The third stage, steps on the circle with a large main stupa dismantled and removed and replaced by three railroad circles. Stupas are built on top of these steps with a large stupa in the fourth tengahnya.tahap, no change small, ie making changes to the relief of ladder and manufacture of arc above the door.
- One thing that is unique, that this temple was architecturally interesting or structured format in mathematics. Each of any part of legs, body and head of the temple always has a ratio of 4:6:9. Placement-placement stupanya also has significance, not to mention the existence of the Relief estimated berkatian with astronomy makes Borobudur is indeed an interesting historical evidence for the observed.
- The number of stupas at the Arupadhatu (stupa at the top do not count) are: 32, 24, 26 which has a comparative basis, ie 4:3:2, and everything is divisible by 8. Height of the stupa at three levels tsb. Is: 1.9 m, 1.8 m, each distinct 10 cm. So also the diameter of these stupas, has the exact same size with height: 1.9 m, 1.8 m, 1.7 m.
- Some numbers in Borobudur, when added up the numbers will end up being number 1 again. Suspected that it was made so that could be interpreted: Figure 1 represents the esaan the adhi buddha. Total levels of Borobudur was 10, the numbers in 10 when summed up the result: 1 + 0 = 1. The number of stupas in which there is Arupadhatu statues there: 32 + 24 + 16 + 1 = 73, number 73 when added together the result: 10 and as above 1 + 0 = 10. The number of the statues at Borobudur total of 505 pieces. When the numbers in it summed, the result is 5 + 0 + 5 = 10 as well as above 1 + 0 = 1.
see data above, would still be expected, I try to give some analysis that hopefully can be commented on as we attempt to uncover the mystery that is as follows:
1. of the existing data mentioned that the size of the stone temples is about 25 x 10 x 15 cm with a density of rocks is 1.6 to 2 ton/m3, this means the weight per piece stone only about a maximum of 7.5 kg (for severe type 2 t/m3). Pieces of stone was very mild. For that hard rock, it does not need any technology. Problems that may arise is sloping terrain that must be adopted. Sloping field in physics to make the burden seems to be more severe. This is because the decomposition of the force causing no horizontal load parallel to the slope bear. But by looking at the fact that the weight per piece of stone is only 7.5 kg, it's a problem that beundak sloping terrain the steps do not matter. The conclusion is a process of transporting a piece of stone can be done easily and does not need any technology.
2. source material taken from the river stones around the temple. This means that the distance between the quarry and the site very close. Although the number reached 2 million pieces, but the lightness of each piece of stone material and proximity of transport, this means the transport process can be done easily without the need for a particular technology.
3. temple was built in the time period long enough. Some say 23 years some are saying 92 years. If the assumption of the fastest 23 years. Let us count the installation of stone about productivity. If the land preparation and early material is 2 years, then the installation of a stone is 21 years or 7665 days. There are 2 million pieces of stone. Productivity stone installation is 2000000/7665 = 261 stones per day. Productivity is likely very small. No need any way to produce small productivity. Moreover, using data implementation of a longer duration.
4. duration of the process of making the temple can be caused any design changes made during implementation. This may dikeranakan the turn of the ruler (king) during the development process of the temple.
5. borobudur seen physically very impressive. Has 10 floors with square and circular shapes. Having relief along the walls and statues in large numbers. This temple is so concerned philosophy contained in the size-size. This proves that the temple was built with a concept design that was pretty good.
6. Borobudur temple is the largest temple. Borobudur temple complex is also seen visits from architectural designs consist of 10 levels where the rate of 1-6 square shaped and the rest of the round. The wall reliefs of the temple filled with the image as much as 1460 panel. There are 504 statues that complement the temple. This is clearly not the work of the easy design and implementation. Borobudur temple conclusion of value in terms of both civil engineering design and art of architecture requires careful planning and management of aspects of design and how its implementation. I conclude this temple was built with project management is good enough.
conclusions above eventually led me to a general conclusion that the Borobudur temple is different from other pubakala buildings filled with mystery and mysticism. This temple is more can be explained by simple physics concepts. How to build this temple is not something that is considered much less mystical mystery.
This temple is more valuable and famous rather than the mysteries of the scattered, but This temple has a value of architecture and civil engineering design and project management capabilities are high which shows the progress of our nation thought of its predecessors. We should be proud!
Translated by Google Translate
on May, Monday 30/2011 12:11 by woles